Wednesday 15 August 2012

LondonTown



Haven't written a post for mucho tiempo and SO much has happened...

Update on the big ol' London move - We have a home! Moving date is set for the end of August, I will officially be an East End resident as of the 27th. I may start wearing Pat Butcher style earrings to get in character. 
The flat is super kawaiiii, can't wait to start decorating and, of course, throw the annual house warming party which is generally around my birthday and usually involves a fountain called Boris and plenty of drunken debauchery.
I laaaarve it. 
Our New Front Door
An official job is still alluding me but there are glimmers of hope on the horizon so watch this space, crossing all extremities I may just have some good news to share soon...





(If I've jinxed myself now I'll be v.e.r.y annoyed. How does one unjinx oneself?) 

Currently writing this in between applying for jobs and editing the CV (BORED) on a borrowed laptop. As such I must keep this short and do some speedy 'life sorting out' i.e. stop browsing ASOS for the perfect cut away top to wear with my new bowler hat. 

Did I mention I have a bowler hat? I have a bowler hat. I LOVE it. 

In other, equally exciting news, 'Little Shirley Beans Designs' is going to be up and running as of this Saturday. I will be selling vintage inspired reworked collars, necklaces, bracelets and scarves as a local vintage fair. I will be dedicating a WHOLE POST to LSB's first event and soon you can all follow it via Twitter and Facebook. And follow it you must. 

I insist. 

I'm also thinking of giving this here blog a bit of a makeover (think American Teen Films - Princess Diaries or similar. I love the 'makeover' scene) in preparation for The Big Move. And I promise to post more often. 


"I wear my sort of clothes to save me the trouble of deciding which clothes to wear" - Katharine Hepburn.


TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment