Saturday 24 March 2012

HeartbreakHotel

Hi Elvis, room for one please. Sea view if possible. No I don't require a wake up call. Yes I have paid for the continental breakfast. Will there be Nutella?

Relationships are a funny thing. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Or something like that.

So what do we do when we're heartbroken? Drink alone singing 80's power ballands into our hairbrushes Bridget Jones style? Eat our body weight in Ice cream whilst watching aforementioned Bridget Jones? Sadly I have an aversion to Renee Zellwegar and don't much like ice cream.
So I do what I do best: SHOP.
Not your usual new-dress-new-shoes-lets-go-dance-around-your-hangbag shopping. That just won't cut it this time:(

So yesterday I bought myself a new toy;



Now i'm officially as poor as a churchmouse but will hopefully have some 'cracking' photos to share with y'all soon.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efL17ekQZ5k

x

No comments:

Post a Comment